Sunday, October 10, 2021

Tribute to You, my Dear Readers

I take a pause from writing and pay tribute to you, my dear readers.

As of today, 22% of this blog’s readers are Philippine-based and the 78% are scattered around the world. 

Based from the figures, I am quite overwhelmed that majority of the people who reads my blog are not residing in my native land. Though it blows my mind how you could possibly relate to what I am writing, I wish to thank you all for taking the time to read my blog. I am deeply honored.

Some Filipino expressions do not have direct English counterparts but I will try my very best to translate them for you. Sadly though, they will not always come out as funny as the original Filipino expression. I am grateful that you still stick around even though from your point of view, I sometimes don’t make sense at all.

Thank you for your nice compliments and heart-warming reactions. My life has been happier because of them!

I pray that God will bless you all—give you peace of mind, joyful heart, healthy body, and productive life.

Be the first to forgive. Even if your offender doesn’t ask for forgiveness, forgive anyway. It will be for your own benefit. Your heart will definitely thank you for it. 

Stay safe everyone!