Saturday, May 19, 2007

Time Heals All Wounds

Something extraordinary happened today. After 5 years of not talking to the father of my children, I finally talked with him over the phone and even invited him for a meeting (with his new 'wife' of course). What I thought impossible before is now possible. I could actually talk with him without bitterness and tears!

I thank all my friends and relatives who have been praying for me through all these years. You know what I've been through. Because of you, I learned to embrace life's trials and disappointments with hope and forgiveness.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nora,

    I just read your blog and I enjoyed reading it--ang galing naman! Magsulat ka kaya ng inspirational book, no? Wish I could be as good a writer as you! Plus, I don't even know how to start a blog. Anyway, good thing that you have this blog so I am updated about your life. So annulled na pala ang marriage ninyo. That is good--at least you are still free to marry though I am sure that is far from or out of your mind!

    Gay

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Gay. Marriage is the last thing on my mind. Focus lang ako ngayon kina Gio and Eia. That's why I really find time to keep fit. Biruin mo, 49 na ako, 7 lang si Eia! It's a long, long, way to go.

    Let me take this opportunity to thank you, Gay. Thank you for bearing with me for almost 3 years. Alam ko, mahirap akong maging room mate yet you were very patient with me. And thank you for your prayers. For your unconditional friendship. I am truly blessed to have a friend like you. Take care of yourself. Hope we see each other again soon. Perhaps next year? Wanna run 5k with me?

    Love & prayers,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete