Tuesday, May 23, 2023

FREE AT LAST!

Today is the last day of my 5-Day Isolation. Tomorrow, I’m gonna rush to the BIR Office to reprint my invoices. Otherwise, I will suffer penalties.

At last! Back to the real world. Chaotic as it may, I still missed it twists and turns, the non-stop drama unfolding right in front of my very eyes.

Embracing my son Gio and my daughter Eia are what I missed the most. But to ensure their safety, it would be wise to still postpone our GROUP HUG. 

Hearing my son playing the piano while I was meditating this morning brought tears to my eyes. I don’t know why. I was just thankful and grateful to God for everything. For keeping me alive, for keeping my family safe, for having faithful friends who were interceding for my immediate healing and recovery.

Finally! Freedom will be mine tomorrow. No longer will I be strictly confined within the 4 walls of my old small room. Nevertheless, I choose not to go swimming at Leisure Farms this May 27, not practice yoga this May 28 and not run this May 29. My OLD self would definitely not skip any of these but hey, this is the NEW me. I am NOT quitting. Just taking a break.

Thank you Lord! Thanks to all of you who prayed for me. God bless us all!

Stay safe everyone!