Monday, September 24, 2007

A Tribute to my Friends & “Enemies” (Part 5)

MY SQP BATCHMATES:  Dahlia, Gay, Grace, Marilen, Tess, Vins, Louie, Jessy, Jeyps, Ning, Fernan, Edwin, Ricky and Vic

JPE (Jesus P. Estanislao) pointed out that SQP stood for Summer, Qualifying, Program for IEP (Industrial Economics Program). It was tough as hell. There were 33 of us who started and everyday, 2-3 participants walked away. Thanks to my SQP Batchmates, I was able to recover fast from a freshly broken heart and miraculously qualified to the MS Industrial Economics Program.

MY IEP BATCHMATES

Being the oldest, I stood as the “mother” of the group. It was a completely new experience for me but I enjoyed every minute of it. We had so much fun inside CRC (Center for Research & Communication) and outside as well. 

V.C.

I was unanimously chosen to take care of our IEP Batch except for one person. VC refused to be just a part of the flock and struggled to be “the godfather”. Maybe he was used to lead, not to follow. I had nothing against this guy so I couldn’t understand why he tried to make my life miserable. But thanks to him I was able to practice self control. By God’s grace I was able to prevent myself from wringing his neck. Ning and Gay kept telling me to forgive and forget. Really, there’s nothing to forgive. I can’t blame the guy for being annoying. It’s simply his nature. Besides, I have completely forgotten about his existence. But this post is about friends and “enemies” so I forced myself to comply with that hahahah . . .